● A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
● A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you! Happy Holidays
● Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.
● Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
● Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.
● Christmas is a time for magic and dreams come true. Hope yours is filled with lots of fun and sparkle too! Merry Christmas to you
● Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
● Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
● Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
● Don't expect too much of Christmas Day. You can't crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.
● Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
● From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
● He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
● Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We'll keep our Christmas merry still.
● I am dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Happy Christmas.
● I hope you have a wonderful Christmas . have a great new year ! Hopefully santa will be extra good to you . enjoy your holidays !
● If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
● if one night you wake up and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack please don't be afraid because i told santa all i want for christmas is you.
● It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless Us, Every One!
● Jingle bells Jingle bells what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry christmas.
● Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
● Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years... Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart.
● Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas
● May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
● May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas
● May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year.Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas
● New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
● Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart's possessing, Returns to you glad.
● There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
● Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ's humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
● Ur friendship is a glowing ember through the yr n each december frm its warm n livin spark v kindle flame against da dark n with its shining radiance light our tree of faith on Christmas night.
● Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season's Greetings!
your as big boned as father christmas claus, your as stupid as a donkey, your as shit in bed as a camal, but your still the right person for me!