- Chinese passport holder
- Excellent spoken English (minimum IELTS Band 6.5 or equivalent) and Chinese
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Good eye for detail
- Good customer care
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situations
- Ability to work on Thursday and Saturday mornings
- May involve working with children under 18
- Available for training on 5 November 2016 in Chengdu.
Applicants available to work on Thursday and in Chengdu surroundings districts are preferred.