有兴趣的话，请发送 email 到 email@example.com，并请包含下列信息：
2. 联系信息 （含一个成员名字，电话号码，邮件地址）
Greetings sports fans,
We're back on the soapbox today to announce a very special upcoming event, and we need your help. Some of you were cool enough to go to the Pairs concert on December 18 that featured student bands. A few days after the show, their loudmouth drummer asked us to organize Round Two, and we're quite happy to oblige. So here's the deal:
We want to find a few bands to join us at Yuyintang on the afternoon of Sunday, March 4. Being Moon Tyrant, we're especially looking for hard rock and metal bands, but fuck it: if you're good, you're good. The show's cover will be 20RMB, and all bands will split the money evenly.
If you or your friends are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Band Name
2. Contact information (a name, a phone number, and an email address)
3. Your Douban page and some information about where we can hear one or two of your songs. MP3s don't need to be pristine, but they should sound like music.
However, before you go and stuff my mailbox, heed the following caveats:
1. We expect you to be cool and responsible. Reply to your messages in a timely fashion, don't be late, and don't wear matching t-shirts.
2. Your band must have at least one member who is currently a student. We trust you, but if you show up with gray hair, I will ask for an ID.
3. We expect you to help. Tell your friends to come, talk about it on Weibo and your blog, maybe put up a poster on campus. That kind of thing.
4. No covers.
5. You will be required to hang out, talk to fans, and watch the other bands. iPads are stictly forbidden inside the confines of Yuyintang.
If that works for you, send us an email. (That email again is email@example.com) We're pretty genial, and we want to help. Just remember, the Lord helps those who help themselves.